The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, founded in 1934, is a scientific association serving over 7,000 professional members around the world. Our mission is to advance knowledge and improve understanding of mapping sciences to promote the responsible applications of photogrammetry, remote sensing, GIS, and supporting geotechnologies. ASPRS members work as analysts, specialists, educators, engineers, managers, administrators, product developers, operators, technicians, marketers, scientists and researchers in the fields of Aerospace, Agriculture, Archeology, Biology, Cartography, Defense, Development, Ecology, Environment, Forestry, Geodesy, Geography, Geology, Homeland Security, Hydrology, Land Appraisal, Medicine, Real Estate, Transportation, Urban Planning and Water Resources. The Rocky Mountain Region serves ASPRS members in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
To view a map of the area, please click:
There are several benefits to being a member, including:
- 12-month subscription to Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing (PE&RS), the official peer-reviewed journal of ASPRS
- Professional Certification
- Networking Opportunities
- 25%-40% Discounts on ASPRS Publications
- Discounts on all ASPRS Conferences (Annual and Specialty)
- Access to National Job Fairs
- Invitations to Technical Committee and Division Meetings
- Invitations to Region specialty conferences, technical tours, workshops, and social activities
- Eligibility for over $18,000 in National and Regional awards, scholarships, and fellowships
- Opportunity to enroll in group insurance programs (Life Insurance, Dental Plan and Cancer Expense Plan)
To join The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, please visit: http://www.asprs.org
Or click here to fill out an application.