Note: Some Chapters are under construction. Please come back and visit them soon !!
Rocky Mountain Region Scholarship Awards Announced! See News & Events page …
Attention Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming Students!
The ASPRS-RMR encourages students in Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming with an interest in Geographic Information Science and Technology (e.g., GIS, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, and GPS) to become members of ASPRS.
Student membership has many BENEFITS, including:
- monthly issue of the journal Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing (PE&RS);
- substantial discounts on all ASPRS publications;
- receipt of ASPRS newsletters;
- access to geospatial job openings and job fairs;
- discounts on registration fees for ASPRS meetings, conferences, workshops, technical tours, and social events;
- eligibility for over $30,000 in national and regional awards, scholarships, fellowships;
- discounted professional certification fees in all certification categories;
- opportunities for mentoring and professional development;
- local, regional, national, and international networking opportunities; and
- more: http://asprs.org/students/student-membership.html
In an effort to promote student membership in ASPRS, the RMR will reimburse $25 of the regular ASPRS student membership dues of $50. So, your NET COST for all the benefits of student membership in ASPRS is only $25!
Reimbursements from the RMR may be obtained by emailing the completed ASPRS-RMR Student Rebate Form to your ASPRS Student Chapter Faculty Advisor. Download the Student Rebate Form here.
 To be eligible for student membership in ASPRS and reimbursements of membership dues by the RMR, students must be working towards a degree at a university or college in Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, or Wyoming. Certification of student status (e.g., copies of student identification or current registration, faculty or sponsor signature, etc.) is required for each year of student membership. A person is not eligible for student membership if he/she has previously held an Active or Associate Member status. Student members do not vote or hold office until they advance to Associate Membership.
~ Be sure to check the News & Events page for updated information ~